January 18, 2011

Change Up Your Workout

Let's see- third week of January... who's still going on your New Year's resolution to get fit?  If you're starting to get bored with your routine I have an idea.  The site FitSugar has tons of workout tips plus new and different exercises to try.  One that recently caught my eye is a twist on elliptical workouts.
Love the Elliptical?  Change it up for new results.
I have mixed feelings about the elliptical machine- it's a standard but a lot of times I just get on there and do the same thing.  At the end of my 45 minutes I don't feel like I got that great of a workout.  If you feel the same or if you just want to switch it up check out these printable elliptical workouts from FitSugar that will help keep you out of a rut.   Try one this week and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment