January 25, 2011

Eyebrow Situation

The lovely Camilla Belle
The title of this post is in honor of one of my favorite blogs: dlisted. The writer of that blog is sooo funny and he has a tag #eyebrowsituation regularly featuring celebs with funny eyebrows. Check it out if you want a laugh. Anyway let's talk about eyebrows! My eyebrows are probably the thing I get complimented on the most which is funny because growing up I hated them! My mom had to remind me that Brooke Shields was considered to be gorgeous despite her bushy brows. Now that I'm older I've learned how to shape my eyebrows with my face & I like having defined brows. The only problem is they're so dark it means I can never go blonde! I get my eyebrows threaded which in my opinion has better results than waxing. If you live in Austin Jamila is responsible for threading my eyebrows and she's amazing. If you live other places and want to try threading check out Yelp for a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment