January 24, 2011

Pump Up The Volume!

Hello & happy Monday!  This weekend I finally took on the task of moving all of my MP3's from my old retired computer to my new one.  Why?  I missed all my fun workout music!  It's impossible not to run faster when say, Britney Spears "Stronger" comes on my iPod.  Over at Jezebel they have a post called "Building the Ultimate Workout Playlist" where commenters are posting their favorite songs to listen to while they sweat.  Here are some of my favorites- what are yours?

Girl Talk- It's like having a DJ mixing throughout your entire workout- great for running and their albums are available for free!

Lady Gaga- Of course! Known for her upbeat tunes and funky style she's a playlist MUST!

Rihanna's new album has some great upbeat songs that I like to listen to when I work out.  Her older songs are awesome too!

La Roux- This song "Bulletproof" is guaranteed to make you go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment