April 20, 2011

Amazing Hair Find!

Around $8
I'm really excited about this new product I recently picked up at Target so I had to share. It's Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment Creme (long name I know). I read about it in the latest issue of Glamour and since it's only around $8 I figured I'd give it a try. My hair splits pretty easily and I'm always distracted by the ends between cuts. You put this stuff on when your hair is damp after a shower and style as usual. I was pretty much amazed- it really works! It glues your ends together but it doesn't interfere with texture- it's not sticky or hard just normal nice hair. It smells good too. I don't usually use any products in my hair so if you use a bunch of them (some of my friends have like 10!) I'm not sure if this would fit in. Anyway- I think it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment