April 1, 2011

Favorite Friday: April Fools!

Can you believe it's already April? I'm so happy that the spring is here (and the Easter candy). I'm going to the Alpha Chi Fashion Show tonight so I'll snap some pictures. It should be a fun weekend! Here are my favorites this week.
Image from http://www.jasonandshawnda.com/
Grapefruit Margaritas
I love grapefruit, especially Texas ones! This drink looks so refreshing. Maybe I'm on a margarita kick?

Image from Makeup & Beauty Blog
New Nail Shades
Makeup & Beauty Blog did a write up about some new spring Sonia Kashuk nail colors available at Target. That bright pink is calling my name.

Image from Smitten Kitchen
Homemade Golfish
Smitten Kitchen made whole wheat goldfish crackers at home. How cute are they? And healthier than the bag! Yum.

1 comment:

  1. omg grapefruit marg sounds SO good. Do not like the green nail polish. Home made Goldfish sound like more trouble than they're worth!

    ReplyDelete