April 29, 2011

Favorite Friday: Royal Wedding!

Yay it's Friday! Who woke up to see the royal wedding? Not me- that's what the internet is for! In fact Yahoo has the entire thing if you missed it and a lot of photos. Anyway I thought Kate looked stunning but I do wish she would have done something better with her hair. On a similar note, William is going bald! Haha here are my royal favorites.
Totally trying to steal the show!
Image from Yahoo
Does anyone see hats coming into fashion? I don't really get this but people wore some serious hats to this wedding. Trying to make Lady Gaga jealous?
Royal Wedding Guests
Image from Yahoo
Sweetest Thing
Anyone else think these two were inspired by Courtney & Christina's wedding outfits from "The Sweetest Thing"??
Image from Yahoo
Kate looked stunning but that flower girl is over it. And oh ya here's a good recipe for scones if you decide you'd like some crumpets and tea for brunch this weekend. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment