April 22, 2011

Favorite Friday

Happy Earth Day/Good Friday! I'm making an Italian Cream Cake for my Grampy's birthday this weekend for the first time so I'll be sure to post how it turns out. These are my favorites of the week!
From Williams Sonoma, $19.95
Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters
This is such a cute idea! I think my nephew would love a Jack cookie and I could think of some funny phrases for the rest of my friends.
b a friend, $33 for 4
Chalkboard Placemats
Another customizable kitchen item! Pioneer Woman featured these recently on her blog and I think they're fun for a dinner party or if you have kids!
H&M, $49.45
H&M Conscious Collection Scalloped Jacket
Finally I really love this jacket! Emily from Cupcakes & Cashmere wore it recently. I'm so mad there is no H&M in Austin- what is up with that?! Also they have no online shopping. That's just torture! Oh well it's fun to look at online...

No comments:

Post a Comment