May 6, 2011

Favorite Friday

This week I'm really feeling the phrase TGIF! My sister & her family will be in town this weekend and it's mother's day. We're planning a family brunch to honor the wonderful moms in our family. Where would we be without them? Anyway here are some favorites from this whirlwind week.
Pennybacker Bridge
Lake Austin
One of the many reasons I adore Austin! It's so much fun to go out on a boat on the amazing lakes. I had the chance to go out on Lake Austin last night for the first time this year- beautiful!

Scrumptious!
Enormous cookies
I made these babies! Can you believe it? They're huge and they look like they're from a bakery. Plus they're delicious! Not even hard- I'll post the recipe next week.

Image from Austinist
Arcade Fire
I went to see Arcade Fire on Wednesday with a bunch of friends. They're a super-talented bunch and they put on an awesome show. Check 'em on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment