May 27, 2011

Favorite Friday

Hey everyone! Who's excited for the long weekend? I know I am! Here are my favorites for this week. Also I was thinking about switching this blog over to Tumblr. If you have an opinion on that please let me know. Thanks!
A Happy Cocktail 
Sprinkle Rimmed Cocktails
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cute! Even if it was just juice for a kid's bday party- I love the colors. I guess you just do it like a margarita. Creative.

Creative
Mirrored "Table" 
Speaking of creative how fun is this as a bedside table? I love that tray on top (or is it a mirror?)- maybe I could find a similar one at a local vintage shop.

Cute!
Texas Tie
Finally I came across this tie and I love it. It would make a great gift for a guy from Texas don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Seems you love pink very much so if you can try Designer Women Leather Shoulder Bags can be great to you in cwmalls.com and that can be good to you!

    ReplyDelete