May 27, 2011

Favorite Friday

Hey everyone! Who's excited for the long weekend? I know I am! Here are my favorites for this week. Also I was thinking about switching this blog over to Tumblr. If you have an opinion on that please let me know. Thanks!
A Happy Cocktail 
Sprinkle Rimmed Cocktails
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cute! Even if it was just juice for a kid's bday party- I love the colors. I guess you just do it like a margarita. Creative.

Mirrored "Table" 
Speaking of creative how fun is this as a bedside table? I love that tray on top (or is it a mirror?)- maybe I could find a similar one at a local vintage shop.

Texas Tie
Finally I came across this tie and I love it. It would make a great gift for a guy from Texas don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Seems you love pink very much so if you can try Designer Women Leather Shoulder Bags can be great to you in and that can be good to you!