May 20, 2011

Favorite Friday

Hooray for Friday! I have a fun Austin weekend planned- what about you? Here are my favs!
Homemade, cold-brew, iced coffee
Image from Flickr
Cold Brewed Coffee
I recently got a cold-brew coffee maker and so far I'm loving it. In Texas summers the last thing you want is hot coffee so this is the perfect solution. You put the grounds and water in the fridge overnight and in the morning you have a whole carafe of cool delicious coffee. It makes a bunch at a time so you can drink it all week.

Baggu Bag $16
Elephant Bag
I've got my eye on this super cute elephant bag from BAGGU. Perfect for the farmer's market don't you think?

Friends in DC
Friends!
One of my good friends Jessica had her bachelorette party last weekend in DC. So much fun to see these college girls- I'll see them again next month at the wedding!

<3
Anniversary
Finally I have to do a shout out since it's my 2 year anniversary today with my amazing BF Chris! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment