May 9, 2011

Online Window Shopping: Asos

Tailored Draped Jacket, $80.69
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who online shops, fills my shopping cart, then forces myself to close the window. It's an exercise of wishful thinking, inspiration, and will power. Most recently I've been finding myself online window shopping at Asos.  If you haven't looked there, DO! There are so many cute things there for a variety of price points. I want ALL this stuff but I made myself x out of the window. Now you know!
Keyhole Waisted Dress, $44.83
Bernie Flap Cross Body Bag, $80.69
Ponti-Roma Tailored Pencil Dress, $80.69
Ruffle Bow Back Camisole, $53.79

2 comments:

  1. love that bag, very cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL POST!!!^^
    HI! my name's martina and I come from italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follw me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti

    You can take part to my giveaway! http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-t-shirt-time.html
    What are you waiting for?!??! ^^

    ReplyDelete