Oatmeal Chocolate Chip PB Cookies
Note: This is not an original recipe but I can't locate the source at this time!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter just until moistened. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Using a 3 tablespoon scoop, drop cookies on to lightly greased cookie sheets (or lined with parchment/silpat).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges start to brown. (Mine took more like 15 minutes just continue to check them)
- Cool on cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.