|Great way to start the day!|
Healthy Whole Wheat Granola Pancakes
Adapted from this recipe
- ¾ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cups Rolled Oats (not Instant)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
- 6 ounces, weight Fat Free Or 1% plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cups Water
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ cup of your favorite granola
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, oats, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda). Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- In a large measuring cup or small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and water. It should be a very thick but still be of pourable consistency. If more water is needed, add a teaspoonful at a time.
- Add yogurt-water mixture, eggs and vanilla to the hole in the dry ingredients. Whisk the wet ingredients together until just combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just mixed. Stir in granola.
- Cook the pancakes on a preheated griddle or in a skillet on the stove. When the edges of the batter appear dry and bubbles begin to form and pop, flip the pancake and cook the other side until done.
- Serve topped with a tablespoon more granola, butter & maple syrup.