February 11, 2011

Favorite Friday: Be My Valentine

Friday is here again and this week it's all about valentines. I'm one of those girls who loves Valentine's Day. I figure this is largely due to my weakness for all things pink, red, lacy, sweet and/or heart shaped. Seriously how do people dislike v-day? Anyway here are some of my valentine picks around the web. XOXO!
Urban Outfitters: spoon $8, glasses $14, t-shirt $34
Urban Outfitters has a cute valentine section on their site- these are my favorites. How fun is the wooden spoon? Love it.

Image from Ban.do
Ban.do has these shoe clips that add a pop of glitter and love to any pair of shoes you have- fun and cute don't you think?

Image from thebitesite.com
You really can't have Valentine's Day without some chocolate. If you've never made molten chocolate cakes you'll be surprised how simple, elegant & delicious they are. Easy recipe and instructions here. Make them for your significant other/roommate/friends and they will feel LOVE. <3

2 comments: