|Finishing my wine at Taverna|
- Menage a Trois Red- This table wine is usually between $9-$12 and it's very drinkable. Everyone likes it.
- Becker Vineyards Iconoclast Cabernet- This is a favorite local Texas wine. It usually costs $10 and if you are in Austin I'd highly reccomend taking a trip to this winery in Stonewall. It's beautiful and fun!
- Llano Shiraz- LOVE this wine. It's also from Texas ($10) and it's great on its own without food since it's sort of sweet (but not sugary).
- Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Blue Label Merlot- I like this wine with pasta. It's from California and it's around $15. It makes a nice gift too.
- Althos Las Hormigas Malbec- This Argentinian Malbec is sometimes hard to find and it's usually around $13. If you can find it snatch it up because it's so delicious. I first had it when I was in Spain. Tasty!
What are some of your favorite affordable red wines? I'm always looking for new ones to try!