February 18, 2011

Favorite Friday: Birthday Time!

This weekend is my birthday so it's extra exciting! Here are some things I'm loving this week.
Delicious dressing
Brianna's Ginger Mandarin Salad Dressing
This stuff is sooo tasty. It makes me want to eat salads all the time which is great! Their Asiago Caesar dressing is really yummy as well. Look for this brand at your grocery store & enjoy.

Adorable!
Elephant Ring Holder
My mom gave this to me for my birthday. I have a thing for elephants and I think he looks great in my bathroom. I'd post the link to it but she got it at a local Austin store- so go local everyone!

I wish this mail was edible!
Cake Mail
Yesterday I got a piece of cake in the mail from my sister. Who gets a piece of cake in the mail? It was so unexpected and funny. You can order cake mail for your friends from this Etsy shop. Creative!

2 comments: