February 25, 2011

Favorite Friday

Hey everyone! I'm gearing up for a weekend of hardly any plans. It's good to have a relaxing weekend with no commitments since it leaves room for sleeping in, relaxing, and spontaneity.
pecans
Image from Flickr
Pecans! 
Did you know that there are pecan trees in Austin? I didn't either but my boyfriend has one outside his house which means TONS of pecans. We made a pie a couple of weeks ago but this weekend we're thinking maybe pecan bars and pecan pancakes.
Image from Cupcakes & Cashmere
Homemade Girl Scout Cookies 
Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere posted a recipe for homemade thin mints on her blog this week and they look delicious. I'm definitely adding these to my "must try" recipe list!  
Dreamy!
Enchanted Space
Finally I adore everything about this photo that I found on Pinterest. It reminds me of a fairy tale! The photo is from this blog which is a cute design site to look through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment