March 3, 2011

Beauty Fav: Urban Decay Surreal Skin

Urban Decay Surreal Skin, $30
So I have a confession: I'm not into Bare Minerals! I know so many people are obsessed but for me it's just always been a little "meh." It doesn't provide enough coverage and it's kinda shimmery. Plus there are like 5 tubs I'm supposed to use and it's just not worth the effort.

I had pretty much given up on the whole mineral thing until I started using Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup. I love this product! For me it's what Bare Minerals is supposed to be. It is natural, lightweight but covers, and it's perfect for everyday use. Another thing: it's one product. There's no base, middle, top coat- who has time for all that? I use Surreal Skin makeup on its own- a quick application then I move on with my life. What kind of mineral makeup is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment