March 25, 2011

Favorite Friday

"It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday!" Haha OK just kidding. I'm looking forward to a much more laid-back weekend than the last. No solid plans just enjoying the warm temperatures maybe even swimming? Here are some favorites from this week.

DIY Ombre Napkins
I love the look of these napkins and they seem simple enough to make yourself for a dinner party. Pretty.

Homemade Granola
I can't wait to try this recipe from one of my favorite local food blogs, Food is for Sharing. It's by the owner of Fino & Asti- two of my favorite Austin restaurants. This recipe is right from the Fino brunch menu and it looks easy, healthy and yummy.

Margaritas from Vivo
Vivo
Speaking of Austin favorites, last night Chris & I went to Vivo for the first time. We were really impressed with the ambience of the place- very sexy lighting and a great patio area. It's a nice date spot and the drinks were fantastic.

Cheers to a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment