March 5, 2011

Cool Comfy Kicks

So in case you didn't know- Keds are cool again! There's something to be said for a casual slip-on sneaker as a nice alternative to flip flops. I have a pair of classic white slip-ons that are well loved and my friends used to make fun of me for them (you know who you are!). But now that this sneaker craze is full-on and I won't hold a grudge. If you want some ideas for how to wear this trend check out this site for inspiration. If you're not feeling the clean white look there are tons of fun colors and have you seen all the kinds/colors of Toms? For me slip-on tennies are a must-have for spring. Do you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Some people have never given those sneakers up.
    http://www.granpaparazzi.com/tag/senior-womens-style/page/2/ White keds

    ReplyDelete