|Homemade froyo right out of the machine|
|Topped with tasty granola|
Adapted from this recipe
- 3 cups plain, whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- Puree blackberries in a blender until smooth. Strain out the seeds using a sieve or mesh strainer.
- Mix together the yogurt, sugar, and blackberry puree. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Top with your favorite froyo toppings!